General Terms and Conditions
- All clients will be deemed to have accepted ALL4PAWS terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
- ALL4PAWS will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client, and the contract with full details of client requirements has been signed.
- 50% of payment is requested upon booking, remaining payment due on a weekly basis unless agreed otherwise.
- The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. ( food, medication, leads, tags, collars etc )
- If it is necessary for keys to be picked up/dropped off in order to complete an assignment charges will be applied.
- Before ALL4PAWS can start to provide any service for your dog all contracts must be fully completed.
- The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred whilst pets are in care of ALL4PAWS.
- Although ALL4PAWS has Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. If not ALL4PAWS reserves the right to refuse any booking for dogs which are not insured.
- ALL4PAWS must be informed of any behavioural problems with your dogs at the time of booking. Failure to do so could result in ALL4PAWS cancelling contract.
- ALL4PAWS cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a dog either inside or outside of the home whilst in ALL4PAWS care.
- ALL4PAWS have permission to take photos of your dog whilst in there care, and have permission to use the photos on the All4Paws website and Facebook page.
- ALL4PAWS will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however ALL4PAWS cannot be held responsible for any burglaries, or accidents caused by your pet(s).
- If you choose your dog not to come on a day contracted but ALL4PAWS is available to work you will be charged unless 7 day notice has been given and arranged with ALL4PAWS
- If a contracted day falls on a bank holiday full fee will apply even though ALL4PAWS does not work it, and if ALL4PAWS does arrange with yourself to provide a walk bank holiday SURCHARGE will apply on top of normal walk rates.
- ALL4PAWS must be given 4 weeks notice to terminate any contracts,if customers want to leave before this time ends full payment will be required for th eoutstanding days.
Boarding and Day care
- All boarding must be paid in full 2 weeks before start date of boarding
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking
- At least 3 familiarisation sessions must be done and paid for before date of boarding to start.
- All dogs are to have up to date inoculations(including kennel cough),be de-flea and wormed prior to admittance proof will need to be provided
Dog Walking Terms and conditions
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated, flea and worm treated.
- ALL4PAWS reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walk or other dogs.
- ALL4PAWS has right to cut any walks short if necessary due to extreme bad weather ( Heat, thunder and lightning storms etc )
- Cancelations of walks must be at least 7 days prior to the service date, if notice is not given within this period then full charges will still be applied.